In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. Company may collect the following information:
- Account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
- Billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us);
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- Information regarding your experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Company does not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser by visiting the Preferences or Settings page and to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
USE OF INFORMATION
Company may use your information to provide you with better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- To communicate with you by email or telephone if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- To communicate with you with regard to your pamelalovett.com account.
- To contact you by email or telephone, according to your preferences, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you;
Company would also like to provide you with the information above by email. However, we appreciate that email “spam” has become a problem in recent years.
If you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products:
We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so; and, We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of Company informational emails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
Otherwise, when you provide us with personal information, we will ask you whether you would like us to send you Pamela Lovett, LLC informational emails.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties other than to:
- The third party suppliers and vendors we engage to help us run our business;
- A purchaser or potential purchaser of our business,
unless we have your permission or are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Pamela Lovett, LLC, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction within the framework of the relevant data protection law.
HOW TO GET COPIES OF OR AMEND THE INFORMATION WE HAVE COLLECTED?
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the applicable data protection legislation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send us an email at email@example.com. If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, or you wish to have your details removed from our contact database please email our firstname.lastname@example.org. We will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. When we do this, we will try and make it as clear as possible that you are leaving our Website. We are not responsible for these websites in any way. Once you have left our Website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Record your session information (such as the particular Products you purchase from our Website);
- Record your specific information on the web pages you select to view;
- and Retain your answer to our question regarding residency.
You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. However please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. No information obtained from cookies from which individual customers can be identified will be used by us for marketing purposes. We may use third-party analytics services on our website, such as those of Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze visitors’ use of the site. The information collected through these means (including IP address) may be disclosed to these analytics providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website or app. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.